|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, April 05, 2008
WE GOT INTO TH FINALS ! FINALS MAN ! F-I-N-A-L-S ! mygawdmygawdmygawdmygawd ! we did it ! :DDD im so happy i could cry man! x))) yayyyayyyay !~ okays. though im 1 day late w this info. heehee ! cant believe we actually could do it >< woohoo! wheeeeeeeee!~ hahas! when th last ball landed yst everybody was like jumping & flying all ard th court ! XD until we were called to shake hands tht is . wahahahs! sosososo coool! wad a freaking huge achievement nia! heeheeeheee! ate lots just to celebrate. lol ! <(^(oo)^)> heh :D final match on monday. w xinmin. we lost to them once. hope we dun this time XD & i rmb "A match is not about winning ; its about th participation ." :DD quoted <3 hahas! but still. we wna win man! LOL . ohyea. just got to use th com. zzz. both coms just had down these days . zzz. badbadbadbad timing. have so much to do. lol missed th pepo & my stuff ! sadly its not th other way round. hahas! jkjk XD had trning just now. & as usual . im aching all over & tired. lol. xD budden still. had fun. seniors trained w us ! played formation oso. mygawd lo. their serving & spiking is like O.O hahas! & tht jiaolian morning de mood sucked lo damn == luckily aft tht okay liao. hahas! x) ate at macs den went home le. days just get boring-er & boring-er~~ >< blahblahblah... ANW , JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU xiaoqiangs ! fightfightfight! :DD imy . |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|